Friday 30 May 2014

Vacation in Manipur



1st Day at Home


Me: Maa, why is there no light?

Maa : Ibobi is punishing the people because Modi has formed the Govt. without his consent !





|
2nd Day at Home


Me : Maa, why is there no light again?

Maa : I heard, one turbine and generator at Loktak project is not working. We might not get electricity for a month or so...


My dream of world cup just fade away and I start to curse myself for not buying those solar panels from Delhi.


Uncle : Keino hey, eikhoi Manipur gi light sidi loktak project teisu natte. Yurembam dei ni ! Loktak project ki electricity di Assam da yonabani.


Then, I heard everyone shouting loud rejoicing... thats how i know there was light again.


Me : keino maa, nangna thaa ama mei laak oi haaidaine


Maa: Khangjadreda, meena haainabei haaibani


My sister: Noi waari sidi pura MUSALA Taihey !


Me : kei haaiba?


My dad : hahaha


My bro : Umm, ahangi waada heipa saanu namaido Monotonous saani : P

No comments:

Post a Comment